- I either make money or I'm offered a free product instead of money from many of the posts I put on this blog.
- Many of the links on this blog are either a paid link or a link where a free product was given to me as compensation.
- Almost every product I write about on this blog, I get for free with the exception of those I've paid for myself and loved so much that I just had to review it.
- I do sometimes make money from ad tweets I send out on Twitter.
- Since I do not condone all of my review links, you may notice I turn the links into a story. However, it does not mean there is anything wrong with the product or company that I've linked to, I just decided it wasn't something that I was truly interested in. Also, I am not paid in any way, shape or form for every post I do. Sometimes I just feel like rambling about my insane life for free.
If you're a fan of the hit TV show, "Fraiser" and "Daphne Moon" you may be interested in knowing more about her natural skin care product,Tellurian. Her skin care line is formulated for both baby and mom, and of course it's all natural. No more harsh chemicals and that's the best news yet for this Insane Writer with itchy dry skin!
Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.
Like my blog?