February 4, 2017

The February Project Edition

This month has already gone by faster than I realized. I wanted to start breaking down the exact steps I'm taking to reach my goals. As a matter of fact, I actually have a draft for another post on How I created my exact Facebook page success. Let me tell you... The increase in likes for my page has been insane, so I can't wait to share my success!

And off the beaten path I have gone.........

The February Projects Are:

  1. Update my blog
  2. Update my YouTube page 
  3. Update my Podcast


And there you have it folks. The short, the not so simple and the sweet. What are your goals for this month? What are you learning so far? I am learning that I have a lot to learn!


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!