January 27, 2017

When it Rains it Pours and Then I Rock it With Twitter

This week has been a very trying week for me. Not only did I manage to get extremely sick for a couple of days, but I also managed to have an anxiety attack over a lost SIM card to my new phone. Despite it all, I did manage to continue working on my project goals for this month.

With twitter being my latest victim, err, umm, I mean project, I decided to change my profile photo and theme color of my page. While I do like the theme color and I'm quite fond of my profile photo ( and so is everyone else it seems), I'm not sure if I really like just the solid color for the header photo or if I want to go with an actual photograph. I think I'll stick it out with the solid color for a few weeks and see if I still feel the same then.

What do you think of the new look? What goals did you accomplish this week?

The New and Improved Twitter Page



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!