January 31, 2017

Pinterest Update and My Goals For January

It's January 31st and I've amazed even myself by accomplishing all of my January Goals!

Am I done? No Way! This is just a start!

My final goal for this month was to update my Pinterest page. It was actually a very simple update because I had already been working on it for a while now. I'm a huge Pinterest Fan, so if you haven't seen my page or you're not following my boards, now is the time!

Pinterest Profile for January 2017
One of the things I do want to accomplish in the near future with Pinterest is to knock out some of the boards I really don't follow anymore and really organize my pins. For now, this is a huge start to accomplishing my finally financial goals for 2017!

I am so very excited! So, what I want to know from my readers..... Did you accomplish your goals for the month of January? If not, what road blocks did you experience? What are your goals for February?

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!