December 26, 2016

Clean food crush Cooking

I am sharing this Pin on Pinterest... http://pin.it/zvbkoCm simply because it was a real hit with everyone here and let me tell you, that is rare!

I decided to start a lifestyle change by eating healthy and including the family when possible.  I got tired of feeling like crap and ran across Rachel's CleanFoodCrush program twice! That in my opinion is a sign.

The very first time I found her was on Facebook.  I had liked her page because her dishes looked great! Then, last week I ran across her again when she did an interview on Mike Dillard's Self Made Man podcast.  Not realizing at first who she was until I checked out her Facebook page.

While not every recipe has been a hit, which I'll be sharing in future posts, the potato kale and chicken sausage was! No more processed junk!