September 26, 2016

I'm Tired


I haven't had time to myself in I don't know how long. Yesterday I slipped outside for a good 10 minutes before the household realized I was gone, and managed to enjoy a cup of coffee (my one cup allowed due to my disease, about to change..) and a book I found at a yard sale for 25 cents!

The book is very bold and to the point. It's an eye opener and not for the weak at heart. I love it! I need to make so many changes to my life, and this book may very well be a big part of it. It's one of those books I haven't been able to put down, and that's really surprising with my recent diagnosis. I think, just like everything else I've started, I'll get bored eventually, but in all honesty, I really hope not! Crossing my fingers here!

 Setting some new goals in life, including back to the gym. I'm just really tired, burned out to the point I almost broke down today. Something has got to change.

So let's do this!




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!