January 27, 2016

The Superman and Lois Lane Letters - Not Everything is a Great Idea

Dear Superman,

Ever since your disappearance from our world, things have been kind of crazy. I don't know if I told you, but I'm no long with the newspaper.  They just couldn't afford to pay and sports just isn't my thing.

On an interesting but crazier note I've decided I need to work on my health habits, so I started with my coffee and took a suggestion from a viewer on adding coconut oil to replace my junk flavoring. What was I thinking?  Even at the suggested teaspoon I felt like I was drinking straight oil. The only good from it was my now smooth lips.

Well time is flying and it's time to start my day.  I hope all is well where ever you are and I'll catch you on the flip side my friend.

Chlois....