November 7, 2015

The Vitamint that will take your breath away!

A few weeks ago I received a free sample kit of the new Centrum VitaMints and decided to share what they're like. I gave a sample to one of my co-workers who was quick to point out the same thing I discovered, there's a lot of vitamin B, almost way too much for the maximum our body is allowed per a day, so I don't recommend them for the kiddos or anyone with very weak immune systems.

However, there are a lot of additional vitamins that are essential, most of which many of us probably aren't getting in the foods we eat. The cool mint flavor is awesome and will literally open up your sinuses if you don't mind that, so at least it has a great flavor if you're a mint fan like me!

Other than that, it seems like a decent product, but with the samples I received I really couldn't tell if they worked or not.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!