July 20, 2015

I'll Drink to That

In the past I've had my name as The Insane Writer printed on products like flyers and business cards, but never something as cool as a glass. It's pretty neat to see that I can put my name slogan on printed pint glasses at GlassWithATwist.com.

It also looks like I can put a design of my own choosing there, too. I can see so many great ideas going with this. The designs and wording can both be done in colors, which I really like, with a clear glass. There's a nice selection of glass styles I could choose from. Everything from Shot glasses to Coffee mugs, which are both winners for me.



They also do mason jars, candle holders, etc. These would also be neat for weddings, but I'm really loving the idea of a shot glass or coffee mug with my logo on it. I think if I did something like that, I'd have to choose sea colors, or maybe purple and black with my book logo on it, although I think this would only be acceptable on a bigger glass like a coffee cup or maybe a mason jar.

Still, the possibilities really are nearly endless, and I love the idea of a coffee or tea cup with my first novel on it. The clear cup design is even unique in it's own aspect. They also have a blue cobalt color for the glass, which is cool. Not to mention they have an Irish style mug, which is kind of unique. But I think I'd prefer the coffee cup or blue design. It's too bad you couldn't get a purple mug. That would be really insane, but unique in my opinion.

Best of all, I can order just one glass or an entire set. Does this company have no limits to their engraving madness?