June 10, 2015

It's All About the Alice

Sometimes when I craft, I get very tired of the same simple design. So this time I spiced it up with an Alice themed jar. In all honesty, I'm not crazy about the beading colors I used for the crown, but it's the only thing I had to work with. The colors turned out great and so did the Alice Card. What do you think?













 While I was working on the Alice in Wonderland Jar, I did another piece that was a little more simple, but took a while. I started with a black paint and decided it was too much, so I lightened it a bit. Then I decided the jar needed some shine and applied a glitter effect. Once I did, the brush strokes created some crazy lines that removed the black, quite by mistake. However, I loved the results, so sometimes mistakes can be a great thing, don't you think?








 

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!