June 17, 2015

Coffee Cup or Purse Coasters You Decide

While I'm still focusing on my jar creations and writing... Hy I'm a Leo and can't help it! I've also been creating coasters from magazines. My latest coasters were intended to be a coffee cup design, but my buyers have decided they are purses and they want more, more more, said the lady who helps run the Treasures and Trinkets Antique Mall in Coffeyville, Kansas.


So whether they look like coffee cups or cute little purses is entirely up to you, after all... I'm just the person creating them. More to come folks......

P.S.

I also created a retro kind of roaring 20's coaster set. I think they're cute as heck, but the set is still up for grabs..... They may not be as popular as the others, but they're still unique and worth checking out.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!