June 1, 2015

Beach Mat Beauty and Doing it Yourself

The more the big guys like Wal-mart increase their prices, the more women are finding cheaper and creative ways to update their homes. Of course, summer is here and I've been crafting like mad to create some relaxing beach beauty pieces for fans of my work.



 And by the way, if you love my crafts as shown above, they're located at Treasures and Trinkets Antique Mall in Coffeyyville, Kansas.

But, my own beach beauty jar creations are not the only pieces people are loving. Check out this pinterest pin that had over 2000 clicks! It's awesome enough I want to make my own, but maybe using jeweled sea glass pieces instead, because I love color!




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!