May 11, 2015

The Busy Lives We Lead - The Superman and Lois Lane Letters

Dear Chlois,

I am deeply sorrow ed by your loss, I know you two were very close :( I am always here for you when you need and want a friend! Never give up on your passion, dreams..they are what makes us who we truly are. What makes us human, caring, and free to be who we want to be! I believe in you and that you can do incredible things. Your writing is deep and vivid, heartfelt and passionate. Loss is very hard having suffered it recently myself, I feel your pain even more so. 

Starting over a new life here has been full of adventure. Caring for my lady, job searches, doing yard work, and starting back up on my workouts..my passion..after a near three week layoff from a hernia. Lost a lot, but confident that I will exceed and succeed in all of my endeavors! Focusing on my life and love, improving my beaten down confidence of late is a big one. I've lost my drive, my inner fire over the last three years. It's time I took it back with a fury! 

Matthew Cramer in one of his many Superman Shirts.


Everyone calls me Superman, and that comes with a lot of responsibilities. I am going to surpass all of them! Keep writing, be strong, call/write as you need/want to. I'm here for you, always have been, always will be :)

With love and friendship,
Superman


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!