May 20, 2015

My Love For Jimmy Choo Has Gone Insane

A very popular pin of mine is the Jimmy Choo ♥✤Long Leg Lengthening Leather Boots for Winter I've pinned under My Style board. Viewers have been repinning it like crazy! I must admit, I don't blame them! They are a beautiful sight, don't you think?

However, after some throughout research, I learned the boots come with a pretty big price tag of well over  $1,000. While it may be worth the splurge to some, many of us simply can't afford such a luxury. I know I can't!

So, I did a little more research and found a pair very similar to Jimmy Choo's. They're Long Leg Lengthening Leather Boots, from Breckelles and their price.... Around $29! That's a price any gal can live with! If you do happen to snag a pair from Breckelles, please let me know, I would love to know how you like them. I may very well be ordering a pair myself! You're damn right I'm a shoe lover!

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!