March 30, 2015

The Short and the Short - The Superman Lois Lane Letters

Dear Superman, 


Work has slowed a little again. To be honest, I think I'm in a rut. I just don't feel like myself. Ive been depressed lately (no work?) and no signs of any change. 

On a somewhat positive note, my novel is coming a long nicely, although I did learn with the contest I entered, the faster the novel is submitted to them, the more people can vote? Hmmm. This seemed new news to me, as I had thought the website would be the judges only. So I guess that June deadline is when they'll be choosing the most votes winner. Ehh well, it might at the very least be ready for nano this year. 

Hmmm, Superman drive? HA! Why drive when you can fly? ;-) So what's shaking in your neck of the woods? Anything new? How is Wonder Woman? 

Always,
Chlois

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!