March 19, 2015

I've Been a Bad Girl, So No Supper For Me, Thanks to PEScience

From time to time I run across an interesting free sample that I'm dying to try. This week I've been almost to the point of overwhelmed with free samples that I had requested in the recent weeks.

One of my most recent ones is from a company called, PEScience.  I received a free sample of their
PEScience's dietary supplement free sample with coupon
product, Alphamine. It's a dietary supplement that is suppose to burn fat. Now as most of you may know, I'm not big on diet pills that claim to help you lose weight. Most simply don't work, in my opinion. However, because PEScience's supplement is a powder form, I decided to give it a shot.


The Taste: If you are a diehard lemonade fan,  you'll love it. However, be forewarned, if you don't mix it extremely well, that last swallow is very, very bitter to the taste.

The Results: It tells you to drink their supplement on an empty stomach. So I did, right before dinner, which I didn't eat. Surprisingly, 2 hours later and I'm still not hungry, so the product seems to give you a full feeling. However, I did feel a little jittery and blah afterwards.

All in all this product I might actually recommend to those looking to lose a little weight. By the way, I was not asked to review this product in any way. I chose to review it on my own, which I tend to do from time to time.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. She can be found on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!