February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day started off with a sad note - The Superman Lois Lane Letters

My dearest Chlois, 

Valentine's Day started off with a sad note a earlier that week my grandmother passed away. It was hard on everyone, especially my grandfather, who was her soul mate for 66 years of marriage. It was
Matt Cramer as Superman
Matthew Cramer Showing off his Superman Shirt
nice seeing family and old friends though. It also had a positive note, I found my match! Wasn't looking, but we clicked like never before. She, as well as you, helped me throughout the week to get through the sadness. Weather here is terrible! Snow every day, negative temperatures, sidewalks not plowed. Otherwise just slow at work. I'm glad you were able to get out and have some fun with your friend. Back to the grind, write you later. 


 Always, 
     Superman

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!