February 19, 2015

I heart beautiful earrings, especially when they are free!

A little less than a week ago I had the opportunity to receive a free gift from Liquidation Channel. These earrings may be costume, but they certainly are gorgeous and as a writer I can already see these in a lot of my future photos online. Check out the photos below and then be sure to check out their goodies.

And by the way, I was not asked to promote this company in anyway. I chose to share my beauties and the website because I love the gorgeous colors, which came in pink ( a color I hate, but now love from this company), purple, blue (the color I am wearing in the photo), red, white and green, their almost dime size, and they were a free gift from the company.

So, what do you guys think? Aren't they gorgeous!!!! Even my 17 year old tried to snag these because he thought they were cool!

Earrings
What Liquidation Channel Sent Me For Free
Liquidation Flyer
The Insane Writer
Me showing off my beautiful earrings from Liquidation Channel


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!