February 9, 2015

How I am Going to Maui, Hawaii For Free....

It's a post title I'd like to turn into a reality.......

 .....If I can get enough help with referrals: https://izea.com/rHG

  • What's in it for you? Sign Up for free as a blogger, tweeter or writer, and get paid to write. Sign up as a business for a fee and get writers and bloggers like myself to help promote your business and make money.
  • What's in it for me?  A trip for two to Maui, Hawaii, plus 7 nights of hotel accommodations. So in reality, a very much needed vacation for me.
  • Why?  I haven't been on a real or relaxing vacation since I was a child. Plus I have never been to Hawaii or out of the USA. Too much went on in life and the short visits I did get away from town turned into Drama 101. 
  • Other Reasons? Over the past few years I've lost my mother to cancer, learned other family members have/had cancer, was recently diagnosed myself with a non-curable bladder disease that causes my bladder to bleed when I am under stress, and most recently, lost my job with a major company due to the company closing it's doors on a small town.
  • Where do you sign up?  Just click on my referral link: https://izea.com/rHG



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!