February 9, 2015

Chlois if You Will -The Superman Lois Lane Letters

  Dear LC, 

I'm not sure how it will be, but you're an incredible woman with remarkable talent and strong ethics. I tend to think of you as the best of both.. Chlois if you will ;) You have always been a great friend and supporter.

The big city is getting full of snow, supposed to be the next week straight. Work is slowly building up again. Life has been crazy for everyone from what I've seen. I think our lives are all heading to a peak, good or bad.

Your writing is top notch, so in my opinion..You'll make it in any field and become the best there is. I look forward to seeing your work in print as well as online. Off to save the world one person at a time.

Yours Always,
            Superman
 

Meet Matthew Cramer, the real-life hero and writer behind our Superman posts.