February 27, 2015

Another Sad Note - The Superman Lois Lane Letters

Dear Superman,

I knew about your grandmother's passing and was sorry to hear it. It's amazing that your grandparents were married for so many years. It's wonderful. On a much happier note, I am glad to hear that you have found your match! You'll will have to let me know how things go. 

Here things have slowed way down. I have been able to write some new articles, which is always great news. I only wish it was unlimited work for me. I have looked into going back to school, but the classes offered do not interest me at the moment. One thing I did do is, started working on my novel again. There is a sole purpose behind this, so let's hope I accomplish my goal by June 1st.

 On a sad note, a very dear friend of mine is moving towards the east coast. Yet, I am happy for her because it means even bigger opportunities for her! Am I jealous? Hell no, but she is an inspiration whether she believes it or not. On the lighter side of things, I have stolen much of her wardrobe and managed to run off with one of her NewWave Ovens! Ha, I'm seriously kidding on the stolen/run off bit. She is a very generous friend and couldn't take a lot of her personal belongings with her, so I was able to take a lot off her hands, and am grateful. Yet this does not make up for her presence. 

Always,
     Chlois


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!