January 1, 2015

I am Your New Years Resolution

Happy New Years Everyone. Lately, I've been thinking of a lot of changes I want and need to make in the New Year. But here's my question, and I know this has been said over and over by others before... Why are we waiting to make any real changes until the New Year? Why aren't we making them before then? Still, we are doing it, including myself! Actually, to be quite honest, I try not to make New Years Resolutions because I don't keep them! I'm a procrastinator like that when it comes to self-changes. But, if you're not, and you plan to keep with those changes you've made for your list, add me to that list please! If anything, I can be what not to do when making changes in the New Year! All joking aside on that part, let's get real.

How do you break down your New Year's Resolution Steps:

Do you take your goal and break it down into little baby steps?
Do you chart the progress of every step?
Do you create a deadline for each of these steps?
Do you monitor your progress every day? Once a week?

Other questions to ask yourself: When life interrupts, how fast will you get back on track?
How do you keep from making excuses to complete those steps? Why don't you reward yourself with something simple once you complete your goal?

Three Simple Questions to Complete your Resolutions:

Why stop with this year's goals/resolutions?
Why don't you keep moving forward?! What's next?