January 30, 2015

Dear Superman -Who Am I Really

Dear Superman,


Sometimes I really must ask myself if I am truly a Lois Lane or whether I'm simply a Chloe. Some days I find myself loving the excitement and mystery of my job, others I feel like I have stepped in Chloe's shadow waiting for the next chapter in life with Green Arrow. One thing I do know for certain, my life will take a new path after today. No more research for this gal, at least not here, not now. I'm not sure where I will go from here, but I know, my love for writing will never die, and that will be a start to a whole new beginning. Who knows, you may very well find me as an ace reporter in the big city! But for now, it's just me, whoever I may be, just trying to find my place in life. I hope all is well in the big city.


  LC




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!