January 11, 2015

A Letter to Lois

My dearest Lois,

I guess our year has started out bad on both ends. Had an explosive break up with my now ex gf. My work is going well except still waiting on a car. I've missed our times together and wished I could have stayed there. You have held my heart the last few years and it always seems to come back to you and I. I know what you mean on bad area but still home no matter how bad it gets. My real home is in your arms, hand in hand. Music playing and us dancing without a care in the world. Dinner, a game of pool, a drink or two.. Just time to admire the most beautiful and caring woman in the world to me. Not sure what else to say at the moment, so I'll await your reply.

 Forever Yours,
Superman



If you're a fan of the hit TV show, "Fraiser" and "Daphne Moon" you may be interested in knowing more about her natural skin care product,Tellurian. Her skin care line is formulated for both baby and mom, and of course it's all natural. No more harsh chemicals and that's the best news yet for this Insane Writer with itchy dry skin!

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.

Like my blog?



Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!