November 5, 2014

Should You Become a Slicethepie Member

Most people looking to make money online will give slicethepie a bad name. The biggest reason for this is because they are looking for a fast buck or high money-maker to get them rich quick. As with any legit program that offers an incentive, that's just not going to happen. Sorry. You have to work your way up the ladder in the world of any business offline, so why wouldn't you do the same with a job opportunity online like Slicethepie.

Here's What I Know:

I've been a member of this music reviewing company for several years now. When I first started out, I had that frame of mine where I decided if I couldn't make big bucks right away, it simply wasn't worth my time, no matter how much money I saw. I wanted to see results immediately! So, of course like any insane fool, I put the website aside and looked into other things. I had started out making pennies for a paragrah review and that just wasn't enough for me. Really? How dare I!

Eventually I started working for Online Entreprenuer Mike Stokes from Stokes media who taught me a great deal, and I realized there was huge opportunity behind Slicethepie if I was willing to put a real effort towards building a rank as a member. I started reviewing music again and watched those pennies turn into $10 a week for just a few hours of work on and off. Yes, I still wasn't putting my best effort into the company, but I did start listening carefully to what other members of slicethepie had to say about writing really good reviews. I was slowly learning. Today, after just a little more effort, I'm easily making $10 a day and that's in between doing other jobs. It's not a full-time effort for me, so imagine what a member can do if they really put some time into the website.

Imagine What You Can Do Too:

If you sign up as a member and write a good review, commenting about the beginning, middle and end of the song, including the different instruments, the vocals, rythtm, beat, lyrics and so forth, you'll get a decent amount of change. Some of the best reviewers are making $1000's a month just reviewing songs and getting other memembers to do the same. Now keep in mind this will take effeort and a lot of it on your part if tis is your goal, but in the end, it will be worth it! Even if you'd prefer to write on and off like I do, $10 a day isn't too shabby at all. Work that 5 days a week and that's $50 a week. On average I make 10 cents a review for about 2 minutes of writing.

Working For SlicethePie:

The best thing you can do when writing a review is be honest. Don't lie for the sake of thinking you'll hurt the artist's feeling or piss off the company, you won't. Music artists are putting their work out there so they can learn from their fans to improve on their tunes and make things happen! They expect a good honest review and so does slicethepie. It shouldn't be anything less.

You'll be listening to at least 90 seconds of the artist's song before you are able to write a review. Hearing 90's seconds of the song is very fair and will again, allow for a good honest review.

Be expected to hear a variety of styles of music, even those you hate with an absolute passion. There are some music styles I can't stand, but I still have to review it with an open and honest mind, so just get over it because it's all a part of the job.

You'll gain rank and watch the progress of that gain on the meter on your scout page. It's simple enough and you can track your progress with excitement!

There's an engergy meter right below that on the same page that keeps users from abusing the program. So there's this idea you may have. I know I did. Write an okay review just barely enough to get by, make some change and write as many as you can in that 90 seconds per a song time frame, right? Wrong! Slicethepie wants good reviews and not just a quick review to make money. This is fair of course, but those of us looking to make money online the fast way will see it differently. Once that energy replenishes, you have to wait for the meter to fill back up, but if you're like me, Good reviews mean more money and you can still make a fair amount even with the energy meter. Here's a hint: I make 10 cents a review on average, write a review every 2 minutes and that energy meter never deplenishes on me.

You can cash out every $10 to your paypal account. Yes, you'll need a paypal account and on average your paid on a weekly basis. Need I say more? I think not.

Ready to Get Started:

Become a Slicethepie Member! You can cash out for ever $10 you earn and see it in your paypal account on a weekly basis on average. Sweet is all I have to say!