October 27, 2014

The More I Learn The More I Dislike Coffeyville, KS

Yesterday afternoon I was checking out the local businesses of Coffeyville, KS since I work there and was really stunned to learn that their local tag office must charge a $1 fee with their customers in order to keep their doors open! I’ll be straight up honest, the town of Coffeyville, KS is really starting to piss me off.

Why are we allowing our businesses to shame it’s customers into giving them extra money just to keep that business’s doors open? We need to be helping these businesses by showcasing events in this town, like Independence, KS does.

We don’t need to be trapping tourist into visiting Coffeyville, Kansas that’s for sure.

 I just want to know, I really want to know why this town is going downhill so badly.
I want to know why these businesses are struggling so badly and why people don’t want to live here. I want to know why this town isn’t benefiting as it has in the past that is now long and forgotten.

So what’s up Coffeville, KS? Why is your town struggling so badly?

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.

Like my blog?



Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!