September 6, 2014

The Glorious Wonder of Homemade

When it comes to real food, I'd much rather have homemade that way I know exactly what is going in my body. I'm in charge of the ingredients and I love that!

One of the most saught after fake foods that people don't seem to mind is fake butter (You know that margarine crap). It's cheap at $2 to $3 a tub and people don't mind man made ingredients, because real food is costly, plus they are addicted to fake ingredients that we were not meant to digest. Sad, but true I'm afraid.

Well, lately I've been trying to eliminate processed foods as much as possible. One step at a time is always the best way to go about it, it seems.

So, to make a long story short, I got bored one day and had no real plans for the whipping cream I got, so I made butter. Let me tell you ladies and gentleman, it was the best 1. 89 I've ever bought and so ridiculously easy to make!

Simply pour whipping cream into a food processor, turn it on, and in a few minutes you have wonderful real butter! Yummmmoooo!!!!