May 27, 2014

If These Chains Could Talk

 Hello darlings. I haven’t been to a party in so long, yet I’m a partying kind of dress. I’m sure it is obvious from my gorgeous shining silver and dashing shoulder chains. I’m not going into detail as to why my owner is giving me up, like my friend “Pink”, because I’m classy like that, but I’m worth it my darlings!

Here are my details:

I’m a sexy size Large by Body Central, but my owner says a Medium size beauty queen wear this well too.

I’m in great shape! No tears, no holes, practically perfection!

I come from a smoke-free environment.

I overheard my owner asking $3 for me!!! Am I a gorgeous bargain or what?!

To purchase me:

 You must leave a comment on this blog post.
You must be willing to pick me up. I’m located in the Montgomery County Kansas area.

Better hurry darlings. I want to get on the dance floor soon and simply can’t wait!







































If you're a fan of the hit TV show, "Fraiser" and "Daphne Moon" you may be interested in knowing more about her natural skin care product,Tellurian. Her skin care line is formulated for both baby and mom, and of course it's all natural. No more harsh chemicals and that's the best news yet for this Insane Writer with itchy dry skin!

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.

Like my blog?



Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!