May 7, 2014

Hello, my name is Pink and I'm Being Abandonded


Hey you, ya you. Do you see me in those photos? Well my so-called owner has decided she no longer wants me. I'm so sad I want to cry. Do you see just how cute I look on her? Without her, I'm pretty darn sure her cuteness is gonna go right out the door with me.

Ya you heard right, she's kicking me out the door and by gholly I'm taking my cuteness with me! We'll see how she likes that!

So here's the thing. She's selling me like a hooked on a street corner! Ya I was shocked too when I heard this! The nerve of her!

I loved her once you know. I graced her and covered her like no other piece of clothing could. I made her look good! Well, no more! If she wants to sell me like a cheap who're, fine! I'm sooo willing to love someone else who really appreciates what I have to offer. Someone who really loves my beauty, my colors, my cuteness.

So how about you? Are you willing to take a chance on me? I could really make you look good and promise never to talk about myself, just you! I'll show your beauty off and you'll wear me with pride.

If you're interested... PLEASEEeee I'm desperate here... I'm so afraid I'll get a terrible owner who will ignore me like she did!

Sorry got sidetracked..

My details are:

I'm made by east5th. They have beautiful clothes, don't you think?

I'm a size Medium petite and by gholly I wear it well!

I live in a smoke-free home!

I am in great-shape. No holes, include every button. Beautiful, just beautiful and I don't even have to work out to get this look!

I'm designed with these beautiful little flowers with bits of black and white.  And best of all I'm pink!

So what do you think? The asking price is 2.00, but she's willing to negotiate that cheap @#%?!!!

Anyone willing to buy me, please leave a comment or inbox her. I'll be waiting.