January 14, 2014

On the Outside

In order to get a massage in chicago, you've got to be in the neighborhood first. I've lived here all my life and most are locals. True, some visit for a vacation, but not many realize what spa luxuries this city has to offer. They think food, first. Yep.

So as I'm walking to work I see more of the little things that most don't. Things like salons and little boutique shops filled with those luxury beauty products most girls only dream of, except I would give a dime to those sort of places. I'd much rather spend my day getting pampered rather than drop a couple hundred on some facial cream.

But as life goes, there'll be none that anyway. I'm spending my life picking up the trash left by chicago's citizens and then its back to those big beautiful silver bars until my time is served.