September 17, 2013

What's the 411 on Stella and Dot Jewelry, Does Anyone Know?

I'm starting to really miss getting dressed up and wearing nice jewelry. And for those that really know me, I'm not talking expensive or even real here.

I love costume jewelry, so long as it's not junk. At one time I liked browsing at what jewelry Wal-Mart had, to offer, but lately I've had better luck with finding the good stuff at yard sales, instead.

Wal-Mart's jewelry breaks easily, looks cheap and tarnishes and rusts within less than a month of casual wear. I did find some beautiful costume jewelry pieces at a few local shops, but those places have went out of business since then, and many of my favorite pieces I had purchased from them were stolen or vandalized.

But now that those two threats are no longer a concern, I've been really wanting to purchase a few nice pieces of jewelry again.

I've been doing a little research on a company called, Stella and Dot Jewelry. I've heard a lot of good things about them, and celebrities seem to love their line of jewelry pieces. Has anyone ever bought jewelry from them or hosted a party with them? Does anyone know if there is a local representative for this area? I'm just tired of Wal-Mart's junk jewelry and would really like something nicer.