September 2, 2013

It Was Almost the Ultimate Moment For Me

About a week ago I received a really cool goodies pack from Myblogspark. It contained a set of orange bowls, black and white plates an orange and grey serving spoon, all bpa-free, a box of Ultimate Betty Crocker Cheddar mashed potatoes and 3 boxes of Ultimate Hamburger Helper Three Cheese Marinara.

It's the Ultimate thing because on work days, things can get pretty crazy around and I'm always looking looking for something fast and simple for dinner.

Now I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of the color orange or flower patterns, but still, the serving set is pretty cool.

I really have to be honest ,however. I did not like the three cheese marinara pasta mix, from hamburger helper. It was just way too much tomato flavor for me. But my family thought it was pretty good. I haven't tried the mashed potatoes, but I'm not a fan of instant. I thought maybe I could use them in a meatloaf recipe or combine with real potatoes, for some cheesy flavor. What do you think? Have you tried any of the new Ultimates?

What if I gave away a similar pack to mine? Would anyone be interested? If so leave me a comment and maybe I'll let my kids draw a winner by Saturday. Don't forget your email address so I can contact you cause without it, your Ultimate days will be non-existent.