September 8, 2013

I've Been Hanging Out With Actor Mario Lopez and Didn't Even Know it

Staree has attracted big name celebrities like Mario Lopez and John Chow, and now me. Actually I've been a part of Staree for over a year now.

If you head on over to their main page, you'll get to meet Mario Lopez like I did. Or you can do a search and find social media guru John Chow, or just visit my page at: http://www.staree.com/theinsanewriter

From there you'll find my life in photos and videos. Now I must admit, it has been a while since I've updated my page, but keep checking back and you'll see some new stuff.

So what's Staree all about, you may be wondering. Well, it's like Instagram, where you can share your photos and videos to friends and family on Facebook and Twitter, only with Staree you get paid for it. How insane is that?

Overall it's not going to make you rich, but it can buy you lunch or gas once a month and maybe more if you really love producing videos and photography.