July 23, 2013

Home Isn't Always Where the Heart is

I was going to title this post, "Home isn't Always Where the Heart is", but then I realized my heart isn't in the right place. It isn't at home. But that's another post.

Then after writing this post, I realized it does somewhat fit, so I'm keeping the title.

My concern is this. My hometown where I grew up just keeps getting worst. Straight to the point, they're greedy and what do they have to show for it?

Why not take that greed and make the town a better place to live. Promote your farmers market. Promote your library, your downtown businesses.

I know of a business that would do great with just a little rearranging and cleaning. Instead it just looks like a junk store right now. I could even help! Where's the love for your town people? Where's the love?