July 2, 2013

Cashing in on My Writing


Working a full-time job and having my writing business has really got me to thinking lately. Do I really want to keep walking down this road or do I want to start earning even more money so I can retire without a worry and travel as I've always wanted to do.

But then I someone was saying,
"Why a Million Dollars May Not Be Enough ~ http://t.co/3l3eZybHTI"

Really? I never thought about that, but the more I do, the more I realize it will be true!

Think about it. By the time our generation is ready to retire, the cost of living will skyrocket. Even now that million might not be enough.

I know that a friend has plans to save a million just to move to her dream place and from there open a business to keep her dream thriving. I know she can do it and she's already halfway there! How awesome is that!
She's certainly and inspiration and I can't wait to start investing in my own future with my writing. Guess I'd better get to it huh?