June 6, 2013

The Loss of Me

Since I started my 2nd job, I've lost half my size. I'm sure it's a combination of the long walk and minimum meals, yet I don't really feel that it's a good thing.

To me it's just not healthy and here I am continuing to drop weight. I don't mind the weight I'm currently at, but I don't want to be any smaller. I don't understand how celebrities do it. I feel badly for them, really I do.

And to think the media portrays them as fat, when in reality they are a size non-existent. Get any bigger and they will be kissing their career goodbye.

It's why I commend celebrities like Queen Latifah who look the media in the eye, smile and encourage our youth to be who we are, not some stick thin body that could easily blow away with a decent gust of wind.

Of course there is such a thing as unhealthy weight where too much is not good either. But there is no perfect weight whether the media thinks so or not. There is just you and me.