March 26, 2013

Changing up my writing schedule

It always seems like I can never get anything done around the house or otherwise. I try to create a checklist where I can check things off that need to be done, but my problem is I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world if its not work related. And to be honest, sometimes those checklists work, sometimes they don't. So here I am trying something new after reading one of John Chow's posts.

A guest writer suggested writing in the morning before anything else. Don't go on Facebook, don't check email, don't get on twitter, just write. So here I am writing. But, I did go on Facebook and checked email early this morning. So much for doing things by the book.

Still, here I am writing. Maybe his idea will work and I can get more done. How do you get into a writing schedule?