August 15, 2012

I No Longer Have an Office or the Internet

A while back I lost my office space. It was taken over by mounds of paperwork and everyone else's junk. So I started taking my office elsewhere, but failed at that when everyone else decided to invade my mobile office space and pretend work was not real.

So then I locked myself away from the world in the bedroom and that worked for a short while until they'd noticed I'd disappeared and wanted to know why I was working in the bedroom, instead of at my original office space.

So now I don't have to worry about that at all because I have no internet. I was told it was too darn expensive and I could go to the library to work and to just have it turned off. I did, only to be told to turn it back on. No I said. You told me to turn it off and nothing ever got done when there was internet available for others. Not that it's getting done even now.