July 23, 2012

Freedom and One of the Many Dreams I Want to Create in My Life

Freedom. It’s what I want more than anything. I can be okay with making enough to live off of a month and never having to work another 12 hour shift job again. I don’t need to be rich in order to really enjoy life. Sure money is nice, but being able to spend time with my family and friends is even more important. But I also me 013would mind helping others who truly need it through these tough times.

One of the things I want to do is have a place where I can have a giant Christmas tree outside, decorate it and place presents underneath it for not only children whose family can’t afford a gift, but for the families as well. I also want to provide a nice Christmas meal somewhere at the park maybe where all of the families can gather and enjoy a nice dinner. It would be nice, that’s for sure.

And yes, I have other dreams and goals, but I will share those for another time. What does freedom mean to you? What are your goals and dreams?