June 19, 2012

An Empowering Green Smoothie That is Not For the Weak at Heart

I made a green smoothie this morning for breakfast because I was tired of being tired. Now I must warn you, it has a huge kick-butt energy powering wow to it and is not for the weak at heart. It's all veggies without any sweetener. So if you're not a veggie lover, you may find it's is not for you. I loved it however, and it gave me enough energy to make it through the day!

And I know, a picture would have been nice, but who wants to see me drinking from a THOR glass! LOL

Green Veggie Powering Energy Smoothie

  • 1/2 cup spinach
  • 1/2 cup broccoli
  • 2 small baby cucumbers
  • 1 cup of tomato juice
  • 2 tbsp parsley
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup ice unless you're using frozen veggies

Blend ingredients together, adding more tomato juice if necessary. Serve. Makes about 2 cups.


 If you're a fan of the hit TV show, "Fraiser" and "Daphne Moon" you may be interested in knowing more about her natural skin care product,Tellurian. Her skin care line is formulated for both baby and mom, and of course it's all natural. No more harsh chemicals and that's the best news yet for this Insane Writer with itchy dry skin!

Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.

Like my blog?







Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!