May 22, 2012

Front Yard Makeover, Courtesy of My Wonderful Neighbor

Last night I was outside escaping the world, when my neighbor asks how is flowerbed looks. He’s been adding on more and more, to make his  house really shine. He has also been working on the neighborhood here in Independence, KS, adding flowers and flowerbeds, just to keep himself busy and get his mind off of work.

One of those neighbors is me. He not only put in a flowerbed on both sides of my walkway, last night he mentioned adding lights to it, like I had originally done before they were stolen. He is such a wonderful neighbor and has never charged anyone a penny for his hard work or the supplies. Eventually, I will take some photos and post what he has done so far!

I wonder, do you have a neighbor like this, where you live?