April 20, 2012

Review of Arnicare Arnica Gel Natural care, When the Muscle Pain Gets a Little Too Tough to Handle

About a month ago I was asked my opinion of the Arnicare Arnica Gel and given a full-size sample for review. As a lover of mother nature, I’m all about natural products. I don’t like using products that are chalked full of nasty chemicals and try to avoid them as much as I can.

Arnicare is made from a mountain plant known as arnica, which is also a part of the daisy family. It’s not only useful in the aide of pain relief, but also used to reduce the swelling of bruises and it’s discoloration. The Gel is unscented and safe enough for my entire family to use, even my 10 year old son!

march 2012 004

How it worked for us:

Several weeks ago my 14 year old son had some pain in his lower back and legs from a crash and burn at an SCA Renaissance practice event. So we decided it would be the perfect opportunity to give the gel a try and see if it was all that it was cracked up to be.

The Results:

For a natural pain gel, my 14 year old found it to be not much different than any other pain gel as far as results. Meaning, it worked. However, the positive difference was it was unscented and comes from a natural plant and not a man-made chemical.

The Recommendation:

So yep, we’re loving the stuff and would recommend it to anyone who wants to go a little greener when it comes to our environment. We definitely would keep this one in our medicine cabinet.

To Find out more please visit this wonderful product at www.arnicare.com, and connect with Arnicare on Facebook at www.facebook.com/arnicareusa for great tips and giveaways!

In addition check out some really cool savings with a $1 off coupon, at http://www.arnicare.com/special-offers/.

Please Note: The above review is my own opinion only and I was given a free full-size product sample as compensation for this review.