Good morning my insane readers. About a week ago I had the privilege of receiving a Big G Curvy Straws Goodie pack curteosy of General Mills through Myblogspark. And my kids had the privilege of enjoying every moment of that goodie pack!
Now normally I’m not a huge fan of processed foods no matter if they are Whole Grain or not. However, I do give in to some treats once in a while, which includes breakfast for the kids. What came in my goodie pack was:
I also received another curvy straw inside my box of Lucky Charms Cereal, so I actually got two of them. The glow cups are pretty cool. One glows green and the other glows red. My kids love the rubber spilt milk bowl and I think that was actually their favorite from this goodie pack, which amazed me because I thought it would be the straws or the cups.
BTW, Participating Big G cereals for the Curvy Straws include Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, Lucky Charms®, Reese’s® Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios®, Trix® and Cocoa Puffs®. And I must admit, I do like Reese’s because I love peanut butter and chocolate.
That rubber spilt milk bowl I just mentioned, happens to be microwaveable and dishwasher safe. The straws I’m not sure of, but would assume they’re hand wash only. And the cups are definitely hand wash only because of the batteries and light-up feature.
So you may already know why I’m telling you all of this, but if not, get ready because you as a reader have a chance to win the same great goodie pack I received thanks to General Mills (The Big G).
How Can You Win?
Four simply insane ways to do it!
- Leave me a comment here telling me why you’d like to win. Don’t forget to leave me your email address.
- Tweet about the giveaway and include the hash tag #theinsanewriter and leave me a comment with the link to the tweet.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave m a comment with the link to the blog post.
- Facebook the giveaway and leave me a comment with the facebook link.
- Follow me on Twitter for an extra chance at winning. Let me know you did in a comment below.
- Add me to Facebook for an extra chance at winning. Let me know you did in a comment below.
This contest ends: April 23rd 2012 at 9am CST. You must be 18 or older to win and you must be a US resident. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Even if you don’t win, you can save with the Big G with this-----> printable $1.25 off coupon on 2 boxes of your next purchase on participating General Mills cereal. How insane is that?
Please Note: All opinions are my own. I received the Big G prize pack thanks to General Mills through Myblogspark as compensation for my review.