December 12, 2011

The Change Up

Looks like I need to make some changes to my blog. First thing I’m going to do is setting it up where I have to approve all comments. I know this may be a bit of an inconvenience to my readers as it will be to me, but I’ve noticed a lot of spam comments lately and it’s really getting out of control.

Another thing I really want to do is try to include more personal photos in my blog post. Unfortunately when I do, the photos won’t be the greatest in quality because I’ll be taking them with my phone, but at least I’ll have more photos on my blog.

Finally, I want to try to include more stories on my blog, since this blog really is suppose to be about my work. I might also add and remove a few links and just tweak some things here and there with the blog design itself. These are my goals for now anyway, although things might very well change.