November 1, 2011

Lost or Stolen Camera in Independence, KS Equals Lost Income and Memories of My Kids

On Halloween night my Sony Cybershot DSC WX9 Camera was lost or stolensony-dsc-wx9 in the vicinity of N. 5th, N. 4th and Park Street in Independence, KS. It is useless to anyone that finds it because the battery had drained and the charger cord is still in my possession.
However, it is very valuable to me because:
1) My recent work is on the camera cybershot-dsc-wx9and I have now lost 50% of my much needed income permanently, because I was using it for videos.
2) My children’s Halloween photos and Neewollah photos are on the camera. These cannot be replaced.
If you have this camera in your possession, know who does, or you have seen it, please email me at: silent_beautie at yahoo dot com. No questions asked. I just want the camera back. It is black and silver in color as the photos show.
I cannot afford another camera.Sad smile  

If you would like to help me replace my camera since I doubt I will get mine back, sigh, you can do so by clicking on the donate button below made possible by paypal. Every little bit helps no matter how small. Thank you.