November 22, 2011

The Apothederm Skin Care Experiment Review

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to try and to review a beauty skin careBrighteningAcne-BrighteningCleanser-6oz-295x400 product line called Apothederm. I received their brightening cleanser to review.

First, I have to say if you have dry skin this product won’t hydrate it, but it also want dry it out.  When you cleanse with it, it does leave your skin feeling taught.
Now as far as whether or not it brightens, I cannot say because I was only able to use this product for a couple of weeks before I posted my review of it. I have not seen any results so far, however as I stated, I haven’t used it long enough to see any really results.  I am however, offering a before and after photo since I’ve been using the product.

I also want to Note:
  • I have not used any other cleaning or facial products since I started using the Apothederm brightening cleanser product. I wanted to give the product a fair review.
  • I washed my face with the cleanser, before bed, and when I woke up in the morning.
  • Instead of using a washcloth, I used a facial buff.  Afterwards, I simply rinsed my face with warm water.
  • I also have not worn any makeup since I began using this product.  As I said, I really wanted to get this product a fair review.
Here are my Before and After Photos:
BeforeAfter
If you’re interested in trying the Apothederm line of beauty skin care products for yourself, you can use this discount code: TENOFF (courtesy of Apothederm) and receive $10 off any product at: www.apothederm.com (expires 12/31/11).
I would love to hear some input from my readers. Would you give this product to try if given the chance?  Have you ever used this brightening cleanser or any form of brightener product on your face?  If so, did you see any results?
Disclosure Statement: Apotherm sent me their brightening cleanser to review.