October 6, 2011

I’m Fighting My Migraine's Nausea Symptom With The Help Of Sea-band

It’s not very often that a product comes along and knocks out my migraines. Well, that’s not entirely true, I must admit. However, Sea-band, a product I was asked to review a while back, does offer some relief from nausea, a common problem that’s associated with migraine headaches.
And the best part about this product is the fact that it’s safe and free of chemicals! Simply place the bands on your wrists so that the plastic button rests against your pulse, and that’s it. [See My Wrist Photo] No mess, no harmful chemicals going into your body, and it’s so convenient!
seaband review 002
Now here’s what I found:
I’m skeptical when it comes to trying the pressure points of your body to help relieve certain ailments. However, when I tried Sea-band when a migraine hit me, I found that my nausea was not as strong as it has been in the past without the use of this product. So in my opinion, this product is certainly worth giving a try if you suffer from migraines or any problems that may cause nausea such as pregnancy or motion sickness. Very unique product and very cool. Way to go, Sea-band!

Want to know more? Check them out on Facebook. Or take a look at a video of how it works.