October 18, 2011

I Just Got a Rude Awakening on My Health. Now it’s Your Turn!

 

I rarely share videos on my blog. Not many really effect me in a way that I would want to share them with the world. This is one of those rare videos that I want to share.

These are two tremendous men who got their life back by way of documentary in order by recognizing their health was not good. It is not a fictional movie. It is real.  The documentary talked about how processed foods and other junk like fast food, causes our health to drop severely. It follows Joe Cross and Phil Staples on their tremendous and inspiring journey to change the way they see food.

Can you believe we're okay with pumping our bodies with medications that we’re only taking because of the junk we eat? Isn’t that insane? Most of the medications we take are actually a result of what we’ve put into our bodies. I do say most, because there are some cases where a medication is really necessary. But, wow. I never really thought about it that way!

Okay, enough on my chatter. Here’s the video. And if you’d like, check out Joe’s websites: http://fatsickandnearlydead.com/ and http://jointhereboot.com/