September 23, 2011

Stopain Stops Pain and We Ain't Lyin'

A few months ago I was introduced to Stopain, an extra strength no mess, no stain, roll-on pain reliever product meant to help ease muscle and arthritis pain. My husband sometimes has back pain due to work, but often hates the medicinal smell of most muscle pain relievers, so he was a little leery about trying this product to see if it would help his pain.

His reaction: It definitely helps the pain for several hours and while that medicinal smell is there, it's not nearly as strong as most are, so that was a very good plus. And it was not messy when he applied it.

My reaction: Because my husband had such great success with this product I decided to give it a try and found that Stopain really helped!

My son's reaction: Then my son, who works out a lot in boxing had some pain in his back, so he gave it a try with rave reviews. [See photo]

I must agree with my family, this product is great, and even though it does have that menthol medicine smell, it's well worth giving it a try. Plus, the company is offering a portion of the proceeds sold from the product in 2011 to the Arthritis Foundation. How insanely cool is that?



Want to know more? Like Stopain on Facebook, or follow Stopain on Twitter.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.

Like my blog?