August 20, 2011

Who is the Media to Judge What Lindsay Lohan Loves in Fashion?

Sometimes I really just don't get the media. And if there is ever a day they snap photos of me and hate what I'm wearing, you can darn well bet I'm going to say something about it.

I was just viewing yahoo and what should come up in the headlines? According to the media, how disastrous Lindsay Lohen looks in her outfit. I love the hippy dress and would wear it in a heartbeat. I mean really, I know the girl has problems, but give her a break when it comes to what she feels comfortable in!

If the media thinks celebrities like Lindsay aren't dressing their best, they should start snapping photos of people in Wal-mart (wait, someone already did that one) or at Independence, Kansas's local karaoke acts! This town would be famous in no time at all!


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume